This month’s podcast features entrepreneur, pastor, speaker, author and CEO and Founder of Vanderbloemen Search Group, William Vanderbloemen.
William is the CEO and Founder of the Vanderbloemen Search Group which is a search firm that serves churches, ministries, and faith-based organizations. Previously, he was in ministry for over 15 years serving as a Senior Pastor. He also draws on his previous experience studying executive search, and serving as a Manager in Human Resources in a Fortune 200 company. Vanderbloemen serves as a keynote speaker for many events across the country, and he’s also authored Next: Pastoral Succession That Works, Search: The Pastoral Search Committee Handbook and Culture Wins: The Roadmap to an Irresistible Workplace. He holds degrees from both Wake Forest University and Princeton Theological Seminary.
In this episode, Mike Linch talks with William about his background and journey to where he is, what business leaders may not know about people in ministry, the first days of his search group, some of their successful things that they have learned, the importance of culture.
Links from the episode:
- Get to know William Vanderbloemen
- Follow William Vanderbloemen on Twitter
- Learn more about the Vanderbloemen Search Group
- Like William Vanderbloemen on Facebook
- Purchase: Culture Wins: The Roadmap to an Irresistible Workplace
- Purchase Next: Pastoral Succession That Works
- Purchase: Search: The Pastoral Search Committee Handbook