I have a passion to see people become not just great leaders but “spiritual leaders”. Here are a few things that separate spiritual leaders from other leaders:
- want your best not just their advancement
- are focused on an eternal picture not just an earthly one
- recognize that they are just part of a bigger story
- are more focused on moving people to God’s agenda not just their own (Blackaby)
- passionate about who people can be not just who they are
- understand humility comes from their relationship with the Lord not just something that they try & manufacture
- hungry for God’s best in each situation even if it means it is a tough season for them
- “love others like themselves” – they have incredible people smarts from their ability to put themselves in other people shoes!
My prayer is that we grow MORE spiritual leaders who make a MARK in the positions that the Lord has put them in!!!
Excited to learn on the journey with you!
To learn more about Spiritual Leadership visit the Blackaby Coaching Network