This week’s podcast features Bryan and Shannon Miles.
The Miles’ are the CEO’s and Co-Founders of Belay. Belay is a virtual assistant company that has the mission to, “glorify God by providing solutions that equip our clients with the confidence to climb higher.” Bryan and Shannon felt a calling from the Lord to start their own business, and in 2010 they began the step by founding the Miles Advisory Group. That group expanded into a multitude of areas and roles of providing those solutions to their clients all across the country, and in 2017 all of their Miles AG suite came under the name of Belay. Belay was recently awarded the number one spot in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Best Company Culture and has been in INC. 500 four times. Bryan and Shannon both have authored books as well.
In this episode, Mike Linch and Bryan and Shannon Miles discuss their backgrounds, how they got into what they’re doing and how God has played a role in their leadership and company.
Links from the episode:
- About Belay
- Follow Bryan Miles on Twitter
- Follow Shannon Miles on Twitter
- Purchase 9 Reasons to Rethink Your Approach to Staffing by Bryan Miles
- Purchase The Third Option: Why a Woman Doesn’t Have to Choose between a Career and Family, but Can Actually Have Both and Succeed by Shannon Miles
- Purchase Virtual Culture: The Way We Work Doesn’t Work Anymore by Bryan Miles