This month’s podcast features author, blogger, pastor, and the creator of the Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast, Carey Nieuwhof.
Carey is the founding pastor of Connexus Church in Ontario, Canada. He is also the host of the widely popular podcast, The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast, and the author of many books with a brand new one about to be released entitled, Didn’t See It Coming. Carey is a native of Canada and originally had intentions of being a lawyer. He eventually made the transition to ministry, and founded Connexus Church in 1995. He now oversees the communication and is working to expand Connexus’ broader ministry.
In this episode, Mike Linch talks with Carey about the content of his new book, Didn’t See It Coming, and his passion and experiences that led him to authoring the book. They also dive into the struggles of many leaders, how leaders can keep perspective on what they do and how leaders handle things within their private lives, the struggles of becoming irrelevant, and how pride is one of the biggest struggles of a leader.
Links from the episode:
- Buy Carey’s brand new book, Didn’t See it Coming
- Follow Carey Nieuwhof on Instagram
- Follow Carey Nieuwhof on Twitter
- Learn more about Carey on his website
- Listen to the Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast
- Purchase The Genesee Diary: Reports from a Trappist Monastery by Henri J.M. Nouwen
- Read Carey Nieuwhof’s blog
- Read some of Carey’s other books